Assignment 8

I'm a 21 year young man named Andy from Omaha, Nebraska. Yeehaw. Since there isn't a whole lot to do in Nebraska I've started to go on a road trip from time to time. This time I set off to Tulsa, Oklahoma to see a part of the famous route 66. Whilst it isn't the longest trip I've made, a little over 600 km is still a long trip. To get myself psyched up for the road trip I put Born in the U.S.A by the Boss on repeat. Most people I've met tend to get bored of a song rather fast if they listen to it too much but I will never get bored of Bruce. I did decide to listen to other songs along with the good ol' classic since I didn't want my voice to wear down before I got home. I did end up being in the car for eleven hours for this trip after all. The music included stuff like AC/DC, Metallica and some others. After two and half hours or so I took my only pit stop at Topeka, Kansas. When I was planning the trip and looked for things to do in Topeka the first thing I saw was all that I needed. It was an Evel Knievel museum. Like most reviews said it was a very fun museum with a lot to see. That only would've probably made this a decent trip but I still had more to come. When I made it to Tulsa it started to be quite late and my throat ended being sore from too much Springsteen so I decided to go to stay at my hotel room for the night instead of making the whole trip in one go as I had planned. The hotel room wasn't anything special since it was supposed to be a place to sleep and leave so I just went to the cheapest one. It could've end up being the better choice but unfortunately there wasn't much to do in Tulsa. I checked out the route 66 and drove back home. Even though I've had better road trips every single one of them is worth it. All because of the Boss. BORN IN THE U.S.A!

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Assignment 1

Assignment 10