Assignment 11

Will, Chuckie, Morgan and boy 1 starts to leave to go home. Chuckie drives whilst everyone sits in silence. Will gets off from the passenger seat at his home.
Professor  Lambeau and peaks the window of Harvard's Tom following suit . Lambeau walks in.


Lambeau
Come(to Tom). Excuse me? Is this the Buildings and Grounds Office?

Man1
Yeah. What can I do for you?

Lambeau
I just need the name of a student who works here.

Man 1
No students work for me.

Lambeau
Could you please check? I have this guy who works in my building. He's about this high...

Man 1
(cuts Lambeau off) Which one is your building?

Tom
(Whispers to Professor)Two.

Lambeau
Two. Building two.

Man 1 checks the list .

Man1
Look if anything was stolen, I should know about it.

Professor
No, it's nothing like that. I just need his name.

Man 1
I can't give you his name unless you have a complaint.

Tom
This is Professor Lambeau.

Man 1
And this is Professor Hayes.

Man 4 chuckles over the sarcastic comment.

Professor
Tom, please. This is important. please. 

Man 1
Will didn't show for work today. *sigh* Got this job through his P.O. You can call him.

Professor
P.O:? 

Man 1
Yeah. Parole officer. 

Man 1 gives Professor Will's probation id. 

Professor
Thank you.

Professor and Tom leaves.

Man 1
Asshole (to Professor and Tom).

The workers bursts into laughter.

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Assignment 1

Assignment 10